[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: smok  
Комьюнити » Скейт в Брянске » Тусовка » VIVA LA BANDS
VIVA LA BANDS
NEONДата: Четверг, 07-Август-02, 16:31 | Сообщение # 1
Адющщий монстер
Статус: Offline
The ROCKSTAR Viva La Bands Tour (www.vivalabands.com) hits 30 cities in the US and Canada September 24th through November 3rd 2007. Featured acts include Grammy Award™ nominated British metal act Cradle of Filth, hard rockers CKY (featuring Bam’s brother Jesse Margera) and hot Swedish band Vains of Jenna, who Bam recently signed to his Filthy Note records. Another very special guest act will be announced later this summer. Bam and some of his well-known friends will also be hosting a number of the live shows.

The tour comes on the heels of the release of “Viva La Bands: Volume Two”, a compilation CD/DVD that will appear in stores nationwide on September 4, 2007 through a joint venture between Filthy Note and Ferret Music. The double disc CD/DVD includes twenty bands from around the globe, rare Bam DVD footage, and seven exclusive tracks recorded just for the project (brand new selections from Clutch, Bloodhound Gang, Children Of Bodom, In Flames, CKY, and more).

“The ‘Viva La Bands’ project lets me bring music I love to my fans that might not even know some of this rock exists,” said Margera. “The ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK guys totally get what I wanted Viva La Bands to be all about. They are a great supporter of rock music and understood that this is supposed to be more than just another concert experience. It’s a new age vaudeville show.”

In addition to the four musical acts on the tour, Viva La Bands will be projecting over sixty minutes of exclusive video content including deleted scenes from Bam’s wildly successful MTV series “Viva La Bam™”.

“My MTV shows sometimes don’t air the really funny or risky scenes so I raided their vault and decided to put the best never-before-seen clips on tour,” said Margera. “I’ll also preview some behind the scenes footage from my new film currently in production, 'Minghags'”.

перевод будет попозже...ждите..

Поиск пользователей)

Комьюнити » Скейт в Брянске » Тусовка » VIVA LA BANDS
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright Bryansk © 2006